Why is it profitable to buy this tariff?
1. The “+” sign in this tariff means an additional benefit to compare your results with results by any filter value: 41 languages + 168 countries. 2. Any one of the filter values is already included in the base tariff price.
3. Any additional one of the filter value prices is - 50% off the base tariff price.
4. Filter value validity period = validity period of the purchased tariff.
4.1. During the validity period of the purchased tariff, the user can buy any number of filter values at the price = Tariff price - 50% (according to clause 3).
4.2. The price of the filter value is independent of the time at which the user buys an additional filter value - on the 1st or last day of the tariff validity period.
4.3. The filter value purchased on the last day of the tariff validity period is valid for only one day - until the last second of the tariff validity period - and is “frozen” before the expiration date. The user can “unfreeze” the filter only by purchasing the tariff before the filter value expiration date.
5. Ability to export data to MS Excel.
6. Minimum price for each subscription period. You do not need to search in your mailboxes for our emails with a notice of taking the test and a unique URL link that stores your test results.
How to use the tariff? 1. Create a Personal Account (here, you will need a valid email) and buy the tariff.
2. Verification and validation are the same as in the tariff "My SDT".
Often, users do not use personal emails to register for different services. Do you do the same too? No problem!
The tariff “My SDT+” functionality enables you to use up to 3 different previously specified emails to search for your previous results of the test.
You will receive the following notification if no results are found for the specified emails.
Find a request email in your mailboxes after you added the correct email addresses and confirm them.
You will see a period of the tariff’s validity, the confirmed email addresses and the button “Buy” additional Value in the filters (any from 41 languages + 168 countries) in your account.
3. Choose a Language filter and select one value:
or Country filter and select one value:
4.1. The comparison chart by the colors of the Spiral Dynamics your personal averaged results and the average results for the selected filter value (now: Language = English). You can export data to MS Excel and MS Word and independently process and study them.
4.2. MS Excel Data Export Template.
In addition to the SDTEST, you took one or more VUСA polls. You can always see your VUCA results compared with the overall VUCA poll results.
GO TO ➡️ Tariff «My SDT» ➡️ Tariff «Poll» ➡️ Tariff «Poll +» ➡️ Tariff «V.U.C.A. poll designer» ➡️ Tariff «Pivot Tables» ➡️ Tariff «Poll Shop» ➡️ Tariff «Sponsor’s Lab»