What is V.U.C.A.?
V.U.C.A. is an acronym that defines the conditions that affect organizations in a changing and complex world. It was designed to help us factor in the forces of change and uncertainty in our projects and businesses. V.U.C.A. stands for volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity.
How to apply V.U.C.A.?
It's a concept developed to deal with these forces in a changing and uncertain world. Businesses can apply the concept of V.U.C.A. as a tool for determining how best to approach business projects.
Introducing certainty through SDTEST + correlation.
What is correlation?
Correlation is a term used in various fields of knowledge, including psychology, to denote the mutual correlation and correspondence of concepts and phenomena.
What is correlation dependence?
Correlation dependence is the changes that the values of one attribute contribute to the probability of different values of another attribute appearing.
What is a positive correlation?
It is when another accompanies an increase in one variable or when high values of one are associated with high values of another, and low values are associated with low values.
What does a positive correlation show?
The relationship between two variables can be as follows - when the values of one variable increase, the values of the other variable also increase. It is what a positive correlation coefficient shows.
What is a negative correlation?
It is when an increase in the other accompanies a decrease in one variable or when high values of one are associated with low values of the other, and low values are associated with high values.
What does a negative correlation show?
The relationship between two variables can be as follows - when the values of one variable decrease, the values of the other variable increase. It shows a negative correlation coefficient. Such variables are said to be negatively correlated.
What is correlation coefficient?
The correlation coefficient in mathematical statistics is an indicator characterizing the strength of the statistical relationship between two or more random variables.
How to use the tariff? 1. Create a Personal Account (here, you will need a valid email) and buy the ➡️ Tariff «Poll +».
2. Next you need to buy the tariff «V.U.C.A. poll designer».
3. Go to «My tariffs»
4. Choose the button «V.U.C.A.»
5. Create a new poll.
6. Copy and share the link to the poll.
6.1. Buy the tariff «My Name Subdomain»
6.2. Buy the tariff «My Logo»
Real examples of the reports:
1) Actions of companies in relation to personnel in the last month (yes / no)
2) Actions of companies in relation to personnel in the last month (fact in %)
4) Biggest problems facing my country
5) What qualities and abilities do good leaders use when building successful teams?
6) Google. Factors that impact team effictiveness
7) The main priorities of job seekers
8) What makes a boss a great leader?
9) What makes people successful at work?
10) Are you ready to receive less pay to work remotely?
12) Ageism in career
13) Ageism in life
14) Ageism’s causes
15) Reasons why people give up (by Anna Vital)
16) TRUST (by WVS)
18) Psychological Wellbeing (by Carol D. Ryff)
19) Where would be your next most exciting opportunity?
20) What will you do this week to look after your mental health?
21) I live thinking about my past, present or future
GO TO ➡️ Tariff «My SDT» ➡️ Tariff «My SDT+» ➡️ Tariff «Poll» ➡️ Tariff «Poll +» ➡️ Tariff «Pivot Tables» ➡️ Tariff «Poll Shop» ➡️ Tariff «Sponsor’s Lab»